AccuGel 19:1 (30%)
- 19:1 Acrylamide to Bisacrylamide Stabilized Solution
- Consistently Crystal Clear Gels
- Certified RNase and DNase Free
- Stabilized for Long Shelf Life
- Formulated with 18 Megohm Water, 0.2 Micron Filtration
AccuGel 19:1 is a stabilized, ready-to-use solution of 30% or 40% (w/v) acrylamide : bisacrylamide (19:1). AccuGel 19:1 has zero acrylic acid content, eliminating the fixed charges that cause band streaking. Additionally, oxidation products such as aldehydes have been removed by a selective adsorption process. With AccuGel 19:1, you can trust that your results will be consistent from one electrophoretic run to the next.
AccuGel 19:1 reduces exposure to neurotoxic acrylamide dust by eliminating the need for handling and weighing solid acrylamide and methylene bisacrylamide, which often leads to airborn particulate that can be readily inhaled. For your protection, AccuGel 19:1 is supplied in PVC coated shatter-proof bottles.
Stable and Pure