AccuGel 29:1 (40%)
8% off 4 or more 1 Liter Bottles
- 29:1 Acrylamide to Bisacrylamide Stabilized Solution
- Consistently Crystal Clear Gels
- Aldehyde and Acrylic Acid Free
- Certified RNase and DNase Free
- Stabilized for Long Shelf Life
- Formulated with 18 Megohm Water, 0.2 Micron Filtration
Catalog number: EC-852
AccuGel 29:1 is a stabilized, ready-to-use solution of 40% (w/v) acrylamide : bisacrylamide(29:1). AccuGel 29:1 has zero acrylic acid content, eliminating the fixed charges that cause band streaking. Additionally, oxidation products such as aldehydes have been removed by a selective adsorption process. With AccuGel 29:1, you can trust that your results will be consistent from one electrophoretic run to the next.
AccuGel 29:1 reduces exposure to neurotoxic acrylamide dust by eliminating the need for handling and weighing solid acrylamide and methylene bisacrylamide, which often leads to airborn particulate that can be readily inhaled. For your protection, AccuGel 29:1 is supplied in PVC coated shatter-proof bottles.
Stable and Pure
AccuGel 29:1 is stable for 24 months when stored tightly capped in a dark area at room temperature.
Hazardous shipping fee: