- Casts 29:1 denaturing gels for RNA or DNA analysis
- Easily cast up to 20% gels
- Certified nuclease-free
- Consistently crystal clear gels
Catalog Number: CL-253
- Stringent Quality Control Ensures Stability
- Ultra-Pure Reagents in 18 MegOhm Water
- Manufactured with 0.2 Micron Filtration
- Ideal for Western Blotting Applications
- Cast a 12% Gel in One Fourth the Time
- Eliminates Mixing and Measuring
- Precast Convenience without the Precast Price
Catalog number: EC-873
- 0.2 micron filtration
- 18 Megohm water
The SDS used in National Diagnostics’ 20% SDS Solution has been purified to remove colored contaminants that interfere with spectrophotometric analysis. Zero-free sulfates eliminate non-specific binding.
Size: 25 ml
Size: 10 x 1 ml
- Denaturing Loading Buffer for RNA or DNA
- Formamide Based
- Neutral pH
Catalog number: EC-855
Size: 25 ml
With three tracking dyes (bromophenol blue, xylene cyanol and Orange G), Triple Dye Loading Buffer (6X) is a nondenaturing loading buffer for native polyacrylamide and agarose gel applications. Triple Dye Loading Buffer contains 50% (w/v) sucrose and 40mM Tris base in distilled, deionized water.
Get a free sample of ProtoGlow ECL! Call us at (800) 526-3867 for details!
- Enhanced chemiluminescent substrate
- Extended signal life
- Long shelf life/extra reliability
- Less antibody needed
Size: 1 Liter
- Blot in half the time versus conventional electroblotting buffers
- Very high-efficiency transfer
- Optimal pH; less harsh on proteins
UreaGel 29:1 Concentrate is one of three components of the UreaGel 29:1 System. The UreaGel 29:1 System consists of UreaGel 29:1 Concentrate, UreaGel Diluent, and UreaGel Buffer. This system provides a convenient, dependable means for researchers to prepare 29:1 gels of varying percentages. With the UreaGel 29:1 System, the researcher readily prepares any commonly used gel formulation up to 20% monomer (29:1 acrylamide: bisacrylamide). Liter bottles of UreaGel Concentrate contain 241.6 grams of acrylamide, 8.3 grams of methylene bisacrylamide, and 7.5M urea in a deionized aqueous solution.
Non-ionic surfactant for Western blotting and other molecular biology and biochemistry applications.
Size: 450 ml
Employed to modify the specific gravity of certain electrophoresis solutions.
- Low Melting Temperature
- DNase and RNase free
- Exceptional Gel Strength for a Low Melt Agarose
- Fastest Dissolving
Quantity discount when you buy four or more bottles!Catalog Number: LS-315Size: 1 liter
- High-resolution autoradiographic image intensifier
- Rapid enhancement of low energy beta-emitters
- For polyacrylamide gels, paper chromatography, and TLC plates
- Water-based, odorless, contains no DMSO
Size: 25 g
Size: 10 g