Electro-Optical - Clor Icon2

Electro-Optical

OptiClear S2

$55.00$359.00

Quantity Discount when you buy four or more gallon-sized bottles of OptiClear S2!

Catalog Number: OE-107

  • Highest Flash Point OptiClear Solvent
  • Leaves No Residue
SKU: OE-107 Category:

Description

Quantity discount when you buy four or more gallon-sized bottles of OptiClear S2!

Catalog Number: OE-107

  • Highest Flash Point OptiClear Solvent
  • Leaves No Residue
OptiClear S2 is a non-flammable, odorless degreaser that removes light oil from optics and electronics components. OptiClear S2 is non-conductive and leaves no residue. OptiClear S2 can also be used to remove wax and pitch; however, the necessary soaking time is longer than that required for OptiClear Original. OptiClear S2 has a higher flash point than OptiClear S but evaporates more slowly than OptiClear S.
  1. Use undiluted.
  2. Set up an OptiClear S2 bath and warm to 130ºF. Keep product away from sparks and flame. Soak components for 15 minutes to 1 hour. For lighter cleaning applications, OptiClear S2 can be used as a spray.
  3. Remove components from bath and allow OptiClear S2 to evaporate.
  4. OptiClear S2 does not leave a residue, so a post-rinse is not necessary.

Additional information

Weight N/A
Dimensions 15 × 10 × 13 in

MSDS Safety Overview

Safety Summary (see MSDS for complete information before using product):

Appearance and odor:
Clear liquid

Irritating to skin.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not breathe fumes. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
EMERGENCY OVERVIEW – IMMEDIATE HAZARD
COMBUSTIBLE LIQUID. PRODUCT IS SLIGHTLY IRRITATING TO EYES (NO INJURY). HIGH VAPOR MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITATION, HEADACHE, DIZZINESS, ANESTHESIA, DROWSINESS, UNCONSCIOUSNESS, OR DEATH. INGESTION: MINIMAL TOXICITY. ASPIRATION MAY LEAD TO PULMONARY INJURY AND DEATH.

Full MSDS Protocol

Download Full MSDS PDF >