Electro-Optical - Clor Icon2

Electro-Optical

OptiClear S

$55.00$3,366.00

Quantity Discount when you buy four or more gallon-sized bottles of OptiClear S!

Catalog Number: OE-105

  • Higher Flash Point than the Original OptiClear
  • Leaves No Residue
SKU: OE-105 Category:

Description

Quantity Discount when you buy four or more gallon-sized bottles of OptiClear S!

Catalog Number: OE-105

  • Higher Flash Point than the Original OptiClear
  • Leaves No Residue
OptiClear S is a non-flammable, odorless degreaser that removes light oil from optics and electronics components. OptiClear S is non-conductive and leaves no residue. OptiClear S can also be used to remove wax and pitch; although the necessary soaking time is longer than that required for the original OptiClear. OptiClear S has a higher flash point and evaporates more slowly than OptiClear E.
  1. Use undiluted.
  2. Set up an OptiClear S bath and warm to 100°F. Keep product away from sparks and flame. Soak components for 15 minutes to 1 hour. For lighter cleaning applications, OptiClear S can be used as a spray.
  3. Remove components from bath and allow OptiClear S to evaporate.
  4. OptiClear S does not leave a residue, so a post-rinse is not necessary.

Additional information

Weight 3 lbs
Dimensions 15 × 10 × 13 in

MSDS Safety Overview

Safety Summary (see MSDS for complete information before using product):

Appearance and odor:
Clear liquid

Irritating to skin.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not breathe fumes. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
EMERGENCY OVERVIEW – IMMEDIATE HAZARD
COMBUSTIBLE LIQUID. PRODUCT IS SLIGHTLY IRRITATING TO EYES (NO INJURY). HIGH VAPOR MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITATION, HEADACHE, DIZZINESS, ANESTHESIA, DROWSINESS, UNCONSCIOUSNESS, OR DEATH. INGESTION: MINIMAL TOXICITY. ASPIRATION MAY LEAD TO PULMONARY INJURY AND DEATH.

Full MSDS Protocol

Download Full MSDS PDF >