OptiClear Safety Overview

Catalog Number: 
OE-101
Safety Summary (see MSDS for complete information before using product): 

 

 

 

Appearance and Odor:
Clear liquid with citrus aroma

Flammable. Irritating to skin. May cause sensitization by skin contact. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with skin. Wear suitable non-latex gloves. This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste. Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions/safety data sheets.
 
EMERGENCY OVERVIEW - IMMEDIATE HAZARD
COMBUSTIBLE LIQUID. ALL MATERIALS IN THIS PRODUCT ARE GRAS (GENERALLY REGARDED AS SAFE). HOWEVER, THIS PRODUCT MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED IN SUFFICIENT VOLUME. INGESTION MAY CAUSE VOMITING, HEADACHE, AND OTHER MEDICAL PROBLEMS. THIS PRODUCT MAY BE IRRITATING TO SKIN AND EYES. INHALATION CAN CAUSE NOSE, THROAT, AND RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITATION, COUGHING AND HEADACHE. EXTREMELY OLD OR IMPROPERLY STORED PRODUCT MAY BEGIN TO ACCUMULATE POTENTIALLY SENSITIZING BREAK-DOWN PRODUCTS.