OptiClear E Safety Overview

Catalog Number: 
OE-104
Safety Summary (see MSDS for complete information before using product): 
 
Appearance and odor:
Clear colorless liquid 

Highly flammable. Irritating to skin.
Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from sources of ignition -- no smoking. Do not breathe fumes. Avoid contact with the skin. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
EMERGENCY OVERVIEW - IMMEDIATE HAZARD
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. PRODUCT IS SLIGHTLY IRRITATING TO EYES (NO INJURY). HIGH VAPOR MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITATION, HEADACHE, DIZZINESS, ANESTHESIA, DROWSINESS, UNCONSCIOUSNESS, OR DEATH. INGESTION: MINIMAL TOXICITY. ASPIRATION MAY LEAD TO PULMONARY INJURY AND DEATH.